Java Application Monitoring, Alert & Insight, 24×7
Identify Frictions & Root-cause @User, Process & Technology levels
24x7 real-time Monitoring, Analytics, Automation and Alert
Java & JVM server monitoring
User Monitoring (mouse clicks, moves, typing, error, device, location, etc) & Alert
User Replay (watch what prospects, customers or employees do on your app)
User Behavior Analysis (identify most expensive frictions among thousands of users)
Business Process Monitoring (identify drop-offs, delays, across users and technologies, etc)
Transaction/click Root-Cause Analysis (Desktop/Mobile>Browser>N/w>Web>Code>Sql, etc)
Example of business metrics you can get, in real-time and 24×7:
- What did your Sales Representative do on your Java app?
- How long did it take a Sales Rep to close a Deal?
- Are any of the sales opportunities not followed-upon?
- How many times did a customer got his/her phone call transferred?
- How long did a CSR take to work on a support call?